Seeking Sr. Android Developer to advise part time on Android project.
- Full Stack
- No SQL database
As a Lead Android developer, you’ve encountered and solved problems across the full development cycle of an Android app. You are passionate about designing, implementing, and testing new features. Our ideal candidate will be familiar with the startup environment, forward-thinking, tech-savvy and have the ability to identify and incorporate improvements in our current and future services.
In addition, you also have:
– 3+ years of experience building and scaling Android applications
– Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
– Experience with Flutter
– Familiarity with no SQL database such as Firestore
– experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
– Awareness of industry trends and identify opportunities to incorporate them
– Willingness to collaborate with different teams
– Previous history as an Android developer
– Knowledge with a variety of testing strategies
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently
– Startup experience
Salary based on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Submit resume to email@example.com